We accept returns for any products purchased directly from www.BACtrack.com within 30 days of the shipping date if you are not satisfied. Any purchases made from a third party seller is subject to their return policy. However, all BACtrack products carry a 1-year warranty no matter where it was purchased.
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs unless the product arrives damaged or defective.
NOTE: If a product is received defective or incorrect, please contact us immediately and we will do whatever possible to resolve the issue. We will only cover return shipping if we are notified prior to return.
How to Make a Return
Step 1 - REQUEST AN RMA NUMBER (Return Merchandise Authorization)
You will receive your return instructions and Return Merchandise Authorization form by email after speaking with one of our customer service team members. There are 3 ways to contact customer service to request an RMA:
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 877.334.6876
- Live Chat - if available, click green link on the side of this screen
STEP 2 - PACK YOUR ITEM
- Place your item in the original manufacturer's packaging
- Place the original package into a shipping carton along with a note referencing your RMA number.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
STEP 3 - SHIP YOUR ITEM
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box.
- We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Ship to the address below:
300 BROADWAY, Suite 26
SAN FRANCISCO CA 94133-4529
Once our Returns Department has received and inspected your return, your refund or exchange will be issued. BACtrack reserves the right to refuse return, refund and/or charge a restocking fee for any product that doesn’t comply with the above mentioned requirements.
One Year Warranty
KHN Solutions stands behind every BACtrack breathalyzer manufactured and sold. We have strict quality assurance procedures that help minimize errors and defects during production, assembly, and initial calibration. If during the first year of operation any BACtrack unit ceases to function properly, KHN Solutions will repair or replace the defective product at no charge.
To obtain warranty service, please call 877-334-6876 or email Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Describe the issue you are having, and a representative will assist you.
Please read the BACtrack product manual for the complete terms and conditions of this one year limited warranty.